Information for Companies
Here you will find information about contacting the student body of the computer science faculty, e.g. to advertise for your jobs, internships, surveys, seminars or graduation work.
Please note that we do not offer any other means of contacting the student body besides the following options.
Advertising on the public forum of the Fachschaft is the easiest way of getting in touch with the students - several thousand of them are registered users and there are many specialized sub-forums to cater to your needs:
- On the the sub-forum Abschlussarbeiten (graduation work) you can post offers on graduation work.For this a cooperation with the students and a caretaker from university environment is neccesary!
- On the Jobs sub-forum you can post job or intership offers.
- On the sub-forum Umfragen (surveys) you can post surveys of various topics.
- On the sub-forum Veranstaltungen (events) you can advertise promotional events, hackathons etc. .
Please note that the forum is completely held in German and will not be translated anytime soon; still english posts are a common sight.
Posting in the sub-forums noted above will not require registration.
Contact via mailing lists
Additionally, we offer a couple of mailing lists that interested students may subscribe to, including
- Via email@example.com you can reach out to students which are interested in jobs and internships.
- Via firstname.lastname@example.org you can reach out to stundest interested in events, surveys, or something similar.
Notices in/ around the faculty
Displaying any posters or notices within the faculty (building S2|02, tract A-E, floor 0-3) is possible using one of our many public blackboards:
- to the left/right of the foyer section C1, immediately after entering through the front
- in front of the "E-Pool" working room section E0, immediately after entering through the far right of the building
- in front of the "LZI" working room section A0, immediately after descending the stairs located at the far right of the building
- in front of the "Athene Bistro" section C2, next to the elevator
Please note that you must hang these notices yourself; also we can not offer any options for laying out flyers.
Currently, we offer one portal for posting job offers to the entire student body:
- The official Stellenwerk of the TU Darmstadt.